Meet The Coven: Michelle - Michelle's Book Blog

Michelle, founder of Michelle's Book Blog

Why I blog about books: I have loved books for as long as I can remember.

My mother and grandfather, father and grandmother all read and I remember seeing them read - so it was natural to pick up a book. :)

I love the look, feel and even the smell of books.

I enjoy finding new authors and exploring new genres and sharing my finds with other book lovers. Book blogs are a book junkie's best friend. :)

Shown above: Meanwhile, back in Michelle's library...

Image provided by Michelle.

More about Michelle: Favorite classic: I am not a fan of the classics. I've often wondered just who gets to choose what is and is not a classic - I have several suggestions, but so far, no one has asked my opinion. LOL :)

Favorite comfort food: Anything cooked by my mother or grandmother. :) Jane Austen or Emily Brontë?: Neither Favorite season: Autumn - the crisp, cool air, the turning leaves and homemade soup. Favorite color: Purple - it is mysterious.

Visit Michelle at Michelle's Book Blog Browse more bios View tour stops