Five-minute reads about writing
Nov. 3 - Nov. 30, 2010
Courtesy: Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
#20 of 30: Weekending starts with work
Guest author: Margo Lanagan
Visit Margo Lanagan: Official site
Find her books: Margo Lanagan Central (Amazon)
Read an excerpt from Black Juice: Interview and excerpt
I filled up one particular weekend by:
* Drafting one short story to the end, typing it up and printing it out.
* Half-drafting a second story rescued from a previous draft.
* Reading several manuscripts.
* Reading grant applications.
* Going for a bike ride.
* Attending a panel at the 2010 Graphic festival.
* Eating (in and out, with and without friends).
* Sleeping (in).
Oh, yes -- a smidgen of tweeting was done, too.
Find out how this author spends the rest of her writing week:
The Writing Room
Source: Author Margo Lanagan's personal blog
Supplementary material: Arte Six
Used with permission.
Take five. Help is here.
More: Go to #21 of 30
More: See full list